Helping you create printed, Web-based, and interactive documents:
- User guides and manuals you can understand.
- Process documents and SOPs that help you work more effectively.
- Policies and procedures that meet compliance requirements.
- Electronic forms that improve workflow.
- Proposals and RFP responses that win business.
Bringing maturity, experience, and qualifications to technical writing and business process analysis and documentation assignments.
- Communicating professionally while building rapport with stakeholders, subject matter experts, and business partners.
- Eliciting the right information to understand client and target audience needs.
- Translating complex information into plain language.
- Researching and suggesting changes that might improve projects and processes.
- Applying quantitative analysis to measure deliverables.
- Completing work under time constraints without compromising quality.
- Using resourcefulness, innovation, and collaboration to solve problems.